You are here

I've spoken with opposing counsel and we want to consent as quickly as possible to get some motions decided. Do we have to follow the whole consent process as outlined?


There is no problem in filing a joint consent, similar to a stipulation. This document can be efiled and place on the docket immediately as there is no reason to shield the judge from knowing that the consents have been received. Please call the Consent Clerk prior to efiling a joint consent to ensure it will be filed appropriately. (801-524-6100)

FAQ Type: