You are here

How can I get a new Attorney Admission Certificate if I've lost my original certificate?


The Clerk's Office will replace your Attorney Admission Certificate for a $19 fee. To request a new certificate, contact:

Office of the Clerk 
U.S. District Court 
351 S. West Temple, Rm. 1.100
Salt Lake City, UT 84101 
Telephone: 801-524-6100.

You will need to provide the Clerk's Office with the spelling of your name, your bar number, the date of your admission to the Bar of this Court, and a check or credit card number to cover the fee.

FAQ Type: