You are here

How do I obtain a copy of an Opinion (also known as a Memorandum Decision)?


Memorandum Decisions may be downloaded from PACER at no charge. They can be found under Reports > Written Opinions Report. There is no charge for downloading opinions from PACER.
Also, copies of opinions or other documents in a case may be obtained at the Clerk's Office and are $.50 per page and payment is requested in advance. To obtain copies, please submit a Copywork Request Form to the Clerk's office indicating the case number, case name and the court record number.
For additional options and complete information, visit the How to Obtain Copies of Court Documents page. If you need further assistance, please call the Intake Office at (801) 524-6100.

FAQ Type: