You are here

If I change my mailing address or e-mail address, do I need to notify the Court?


Yes. All members of the Court's Bar, whether active or inactive, and all pro hac vice attorneys must notify the Court within twenty-four (24) hours if their address changes.
You should also inform the Court if one of your secondary CM/ECF email addresses needs to be changed.

Notifying the Utah State Bar of your address change will not notify this Court of your new address.

To notify the Court of an address change, complete the Notice of Change of Address form and submit it to:

Attorney Database Administrator 
U.S. District Court 
351 S. West Temple, Rm. 1.100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

FAQ Type: